Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Monday Stuff Has To Wait

    I'm still here... how about that.

I leave from Grand Rapids (MI) tomorrow via Amtrak at 6 a.m. (groan) Into Chicago before noon, and wait until 8:30 p.m. for a flight home. To the Brick and the dogs...
          And home.

Can you tell I'm looking forward to it? 

The Monday Stuff on the Way to Other Stuff feature will happen on Thursday. Sorry to keep you waiting -- it's coming.

   I'd love to make smart-aleck comments about the presidential debate...but quite frankly, we didn't watch it here. Too nauseating.



Talk to you soon.




No comments:

Lessons Learned From A Gunslinger: The Redux

      I wrote this post for another website years ago...but it's worth visiting again. And yes, Paladin and we are still buddies.      W...